Welcome to Incitatus Productions where your video needs are our concerns.
Please talk to us about your project plans. Complete the project information form below and we will follow up within 24 hours.
- Consultation (Proposal) – Ah… we love meeting new people, so this might be our favorite part of the process. We will sit down with you and discuss your vision and purpose of your specific video production needs. We may also ask if you drink enough water, too, because we care about you.
- History (Project Acceptance) – In order to create the highest quality individualized productions, we practice what we like to call “highly particular client selection.” This does NOT mean we choose clients based on race or gender (that’s literally racist and sexist) or anything like that, but instead by overall creativity of the proposed project and by schedule compatibility. In other words, we want to work on the most creative, ambitious and fun projects while simultaneously ensuring that we have the time to dedicate ourselves to your project. Once we select your project and take you on as a client, we will send you our bid for final approval.
- Examination (Pre-Development) – This is the stage where the video is basically created… well, at least in our minds. We will examine your notes, check your water intake, and draft an outline of your video scene-by-scene in a manner that best achieves your target goal while simultaneously achieving said goal with swagger and style. Once the outline is approved by you, we will begin the location scouting, talent hiring and the scheduling process, all under the umbrella of getting your video completed by an agreed-upon deadline.
- Report Of Findings (Storyboarding) – Once a general outline is approved, we will diagnose your vision and create a professional storyboard that artistically visualizes the video (angles, locations, camera movements, transitions, etc.) that will help you see your video before it’s filmed.
- Treatment (Video Production) – Each previous step together has one singular purpose: to make this step in the process as easy as possible. Following the plans, vision, outline and storyboards, this makes shooting the footage a walk in the park (especially if your video is actually about someone walking in a park).
- Satisfaction (Video Delivery) – After production is completed, the real fun begins – the editing process! When we complete a first rough cut of the project, we will send it to you for final approval. Once you are satisfied with the first overall vision, we will finalize the video and deliver to you a USB drive with the exported files in your chosen format. And you will thus be satisfied with your life decision of reaching out to us… and of course, sufficiently hydrated.
- About Us -
We all have an epic story to tell. No matter our race, creed, or gender, each and every day we get out of bed we are effectively writing another page of that story… and sometimes even make a featured guest appearance in the narratives of others.
Incitatus [in.ki.‘ta:.tus] was not only the favored horse of infamous Roman emperor Caligula and first ever non-human consul (government official) in Roman/human/equestrian history… but is also Latin for “at full gallop.” This particular story inspires us daily because we feel that in order to achieve your dreams in life, you must chase after them at full gallop (plus, if a horse can become consul, theoretically you can achieve whatever dream you possibly may have).
We know that anyone reading this right now, whether you need a video for a new business, your new album single, real estate investment, film, website or live event… has a dream… and a story to tell to a target market in order to achieve said dream.
Here at Incitatus Productions, our passion for storytelling, cinematic “short-film” style approach and atypical personalities combine to deliver impactful, unique, feature film quality videos that help distant dreams become current realities… which creates even bigger dreams (don’t worry, we can make an epic video for that dream too.)
Incitatus Productions – Let us tell your story.
Jeremy Carter CEO
Jeremy Patrick Carter was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri, gaining much of his personal experience in film and media through his childhood love of movies and video games. This led him to study and graduate from Chicago’s own DePaul University with a degree in Digital Cinema, where he sharpened his writing, directing and editing skills. His creative mind allows him to conjure up cinematic ideas that most would be so lucky to conceive… let alone ambitious enough to put “on film.” His passion for storytelling led him to create Incitatus Productions with his best friend, David Castro, and is evident in each creative endeavor he undertakes – including your project.
David Castro CEO
David Castro was born in Santiago, Chile and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. He graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree, an education entirely unrelated to this field. This shouldn’t be seen as a detriment – just look at Ken Jeong. David therefore developed his skills in filmmaking by creating video content and films at an early age, being a self-taught student of cinema and the arts. He is rarely satisfied with his work and always strives to improve himself, and – by extension – your project.